Thursday, July 06, 2006

Brain Hemorrhage


Why can't some things just stay the same? Why, after so many years, do people or companies decided to suddenly change things supposedly improving them? As best as I can tell, my wife loves me. However, when making me a sandwich; with ham, cheese and mustard, she often questions how much she loves me. Don't get me wrong it's not because she doesn't want to make me a sandwich, the reason is because she risks life and limb to do so thanks to the company French's. The great American mustard company, in order to "improve" their product, switched from glass jars to plastic bottles. However, when they tried to "improve" their already great plastic bottle, they inadvertently threatened my wife's life who nearly hemorrhages in the brain trying to squeeze just the right amount of mustard on my sandwich. While in pain, she realizes it's too late and the bottle has let go in a diarrhetic fit flowing mustard not only on my sandwich but also on the counter in case I might want seconds.......Thanks French's!! How d'ya know I'd want seconds?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention seeing Ned in a tie and toting a brief case!