Saturday, September 05, 2009

Masters of the U-verse

Well, it's been a long time since I've wrote on my blog. I started to feel like a slacker when I realized it's been three years since I've posted anything. Never fear! So much has happened in my life it's kind of hard to know where to start. Whether it's being recently divorced, finding new love, or how fast my boys are growing, there are lots of good topics to write about. So I'm choosing to start with this: What is up with AT&T trying to conquer the universe?? I mean is this not the company that had a monopoly in the early eighties??? The government busted it up back then but that wasn't good enough. It's like a bad sequel to a horror movie: It's back with a vengence!! Now we are all connected with the iPhone (and it's apps) or "bundled" with AT&T's internet, cable (U-verse) and phone. Bundle of course being the new word for "scam". It just doesn't stop! Even AT&T's symbol (the world) or their slogan "More Bars in More Places" let's you know that no matter where you are or who you're talking to or whatever web site you're surfing, you're gonna owe them something. Truly the Master's of the U-verse have spoken. Hmm, now if I can just find my iPhone to text everybody about my blog. ;-)

No comments: