Thursday, September 10, 2009

Un appetizing!


As I was flipping through channels the other day and casually surfing the web I saw it. It was the most unentertaining show on tv. Of course reading my girlfriends Facebook page helped me to remember and it all came rushing back in horrid clarity. Go ahead, guess. Give up? It's Food Network's "What Would Brian Boitano Make"? and the answer is: WHO CARES! I mean what do ice skating and cooking have in common? UH...... Nothing! Why is this guy even on TV? Okay so he's a food enthusiast. So am I but you don't see me being beamed to your television set everyday at noon. Has Food Network lost their collective minds with this one? Are they trying to appeal to the gay and lesbian viewer? If so stop because I'm pretty sure gay and lesbian viewers hate bad TV as much as straight viewers do. It also can't be because of his outstanding culinary expertise because he doesn't MAKE anything special. It's just food! Rest assured if this show continues, I'm trying out for men's singles in figuring skating. Vancouver 2010 here I come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!